Thursday 26 December 2013

The Brook

Through this poem I tend to inculcate the qualities of a river in you. The journey of a river introduces us to it's appreciable qualities.
A river makes it's path out of the nature but it never harms it, so we also shouldn't. A river provides habitat to our flora and fauna, so we shouldn't encroach them. A river is never biased, it pacifies the thirst of both poor and the rich and this one for all those corrupt people out there. A river is also mortal and so you are, therefore earn money enough for your lifetime, not more than that.

With this I present you the poetry - 

Though almost extinct in nature's greenery,
I am proudly flowing in kids' scenery.
Form being fishes' swimming pool,
I have a hectic schedule.

What if poor water supply, government couldn't alter,
I provide rural areas with pure water.
No doubt, their shelters are in adversity,
but I pacify the thirst of our biodiversity.

Please don't take me in wrong assumption,
but unwillingly, I contribute in corruption.
I just wish to water dry fields,
but some morons divert me to increase their factory yields.

Now, I become the dustbin for factory waste,
generated in producing products of your taste.
My pollution becomes the topic of heated discussion,
who understands, it needs action over discussion.

Finally I enter into a spiritual portal
mingle with the sea, even I am mortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment