Friday 25 July 2014

voyage

This, I pick from my gone years,
from the ocean of my earned memories
when I was immature alike the morning sun,
when emotions could kneel me down.

A cloud of reasons I had,
reasons that inflicted on me, setbacks.
Any change, any chaos, any challenge made me console my pierced strength,
made me restart my voyage of life,
this time sans the setbacks, sans the icebergs in the voyage.
Every time, I bumped on a change,
everytime a test forelooked me,
I'd sneak, I'd succumb and
I'd reroute to my goal,
leaving the challenges, all untackled.
Cursing the diverted path, I'd steer the smoother way, the more travelled way,
a path sans the toughness of iron,
a path sans the intensity of noon sun,
a way sans the icebergs that would drift me away in yonder
and miles away, I could see my goal behind all the challenges, left untackled.

No comments:

Post a Comment