Saturday 6 September 2014

--dream--

The night had pervaded,
imbibing hues from chattels clustering me,
when my eyes closed, turning opaque to the chattels,
and I embarked on a dream, a walk with an angel.
Under the raven sky, jostling the grass,
along the illusory blue pines,
we strolled, the tranquil moon following us.
She was adorable, the glimpse of heaven.
Attired in white,
she dimmed the raven, along with the moon.
The night darkened, her divinity glistened,
the moon kept behind, as if
painting my dream sans brushes.
We came down the lane,
the blue pines still in sight, when a serene lake halted her.
She drew closer, the water rippled as if greeting her,
a lotus in yonder had bewitched her, desisting my dream.
i convinced the lake to devoid of its lotus,
the lake conspired and I felt her skin, the lotus exchanged.
She smiled and I felt an eternal impulse.
We moved again, the lotus embellishing her beauty,
when she stopped again, kissed me goodbye
and disappeared among the twinkling stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment