Tuesday 30 December 2014

coronation day

I have no name
but you forgo me not,
for I also lug matter within me.
Serenading the dazzling stars,
dodging the vagabond debris out here,
I crept past the boisterous Jupiter.
A dull and monotonous stroll, it was,
the elite octet of the milky way, total desolate
till I was flanked by your prismatic earth
and I halted, not to flirt
but to gape at
the intense crimson, the nation of India
was sheeted under.

It was the day of coronation,
RELIGION was coronated as the sovereign.
A tyrant it was, it had its cadres,
whose rule had spawned unrest.
The kingdom was its sword,
and the kingdom, its shield.
Using people for defense,
and commanding people to attack.
Its rule was a plot of destruction.

knights, rooks and pawns, you are,
the sovereign, poised your king,
a game; a plot, so agonizing,
that you all will win in your graveyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment