Friday 8 August 2014

* by a traveller #4 *

CB is back with his new book, this time interestingly set in Bihar. For someone who is new to the acronym ( which I know nobody is ), CB is Chetan Bhagat. A David Slater has claimed $30,000 on Google for uploading a selfie of a macaque clicked by his camera without his permission. How human the macaque was! I mean how 'single-handedly' did he pulled down our hyped selfie act to a pesky monkey act! Skipping all other wordly digressions, I write appreciations for our gov. which has planned to embark some funds on the construction of 'milk banks' to acquaint infants of mother's milk at the earliest.  The novel project will have its feet from the auspicious october 2, 2014. Those newborns whose are deprived of their mother's milk due to health reasons will now be blessed but I have a doubt pouncing on me and I refrain from writing it to avoid any leering hypocrisy. Happy weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment