Friday 1 August 2014

* my mother *

She loves me so profusely that I will never fall short of her love, no matter what many things I will be bereft of through my life. Her prophecies of my childish decisions dare to go wrong and. Her cooked food works like the science of alchemy, passing a sense of  contentment to everyone. She will cook a second dish just to cherish my smile only because the first dish is nutritious but not my favourite. She also feels happy when I am around, her smile has a broader curve then. Someday she scolds me, actually she awakens me to walk the right path of life and just to describe,  that same love, that same care is there in the scolding but only the harder side is out. She loves it when I talk, or perhaps, gossip with her, she attentively listens to the varied events and chaos of my life. She feels it would be good to laugh with me or to help or advise me and I express my gratitude towards her because gossiping with her actually makes room to host more chaos from my life. She cares for me, I care for her and the interdependence is manifested.

No comments:

Post a Comment