Monday 18 August 2014

habit

Yes, I am tired of failing once and more. I loathe myself for being alike the weak leaves that come to ground in the face of a strong wind, they don't even show any strength to hold back, to survive the blow. Now, I am too effete to confront any nonsuccess. You saw, I wrote nonsuccess? I am too obsessed to succeed.  Every time I venture out to succeed, my cloud of past failures besiege me and I also allow them, just like the weak leaves, no resistance, no strength. And then, I wait for a new day, a new sun to commence my success re-run. The left day, I drink my failure, I immerse in it and alas, i am always soluble. I never learn from my failures,  I never decode them, I just accept them.  Actually,  I am tired not of failing but of starting out again and again and at every start i am still a novice. So at every start,  I fail, yet again. Its not tiredness, its a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment